What To Do When Things Go Wrong In Your Business
Does it ever feel like everything is falling apart in your business? In this episode, Mark and Nick chat about getting some perspective and what to do when things go wrong in your business. Borrowing some wisdom from the Richard Wiseman podcast Mark looks at some very simple mindset hacks to get you back on track.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals, while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast Mark explores:
- Richard Wiseman’s podcast
- What happened to Jonathan Goodman on America’s Got Talent
- How you respond to things going wrong
- Looking at good and bad as learning experiences
- We have to accept there will be bad times
- A famous Samurai philosophy
- Look at solutions, not the problems
- Setting aside ten minutes 2x a week for enjoyable activities
- Share our podcast with someone who might benefit, like, and subscribe…and let me know of future topics you’d like to hear about
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog