What not to do at the end of the year
In this episode, Mark sits down for a chat with Caroline Creedon about what we shouldn’t be doing as the end of the year approaches. Lots of business owners set themselves unrealistic expectations as 31 December draws near and Mark and Caroline talk about what you shouldn’t be doing, rounded off nicely with a few things you can, and should do to set yourself up for success in the year ahead.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals, while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast, Mark explores:
- Year-end panic
- Managing priorities
- Are you acknowledging what you have accomplished?
- Creating more freedom for what you want to do
- Find quick wins with high-impact
- Build the small blocks that support your larger goals
- The rock/pebble/sand analogy – the order of your actions is key
- Mapping out the next calendar year – schedule your big items
- Key takeaways – don’t punish yourself, pre-load your calendar
- Like, share, and subscribe!
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog