The Simple Steps to Measure Performance
Visualizing performance can really put things into perspective. In this episode, Mark shares his positive experience using the “traffic light” system to measure performance. The Mastermind for Business program uses this system to evaluate program participants, and Mark uses this helpful system for both himself and his own team. The traffic light performance measurement system is a great tool to measure your business’ performance, your team’s, and even your own. You’ll be amazed how easy this is and yet what a powerful tool it will be in your business.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals, while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast, Mark explores:
- The ‘traffic light’ system
- Creating KPIs based on the traffic light system
- Visualizing can really help people grasp the situation quickly
- How to use the traffic lights effectively – on yourself and your team
- Mastermind coaching and the monthly traffic light meeting
- Creating a timeline for improvement
- Using the system for customer service or customer satisfaction
- Simple steps require less input from you as a leader – automation
- Share our podcast with someone who might benefit, like, and subscribe…and let me know of future topics you’d like to hear about
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog