Secrets to Making Partnerships Work
Mark welcomes his business partner Caroline Creedon back to the show to talk about how their partnership works – at home and at work. From setting clear boundaries to staying in your own lane, there are simple rules to set up whether you and your work partner are friends, domestic partners, or just business partners.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals, while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast, Mark explores:
- Mark and Caroline have worked together for over ten years
- Clear lanes for each partner – each should have set roles
- Moving past conflicts
- Structure and schedules
- Showing respect to partners at work and at home
- Team dynamics with business partner leadership
- Meetings need agendas – what worked, what didn’t, and what’s next in a simple format
- Boundaries when working from home
- Respecting each other’s skills and strengths
- Share our podcast with someone who might benefit, like, and subscribe…and let me know of future topics you’d like to hear about
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog