Networking in a Virtual Environment with Mastermind Coach Kacie Brignell
In this episode, Mark welcomes back Mastermind Networking Coach Kacie Brignell to the show. Kacie was our guest for the in-person networking episode (link below), and now shares her expertise on how to prepare, behave, and follow up with people online to build your network in a virtual environment.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals, while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast Mark explores:
- How to find online events – MeetUp, Eventbrite
- Detecting quality events
- Behavior and prep for online vs. in-person
- Preparation for online – do your research, contact the organizer
- Conversation starters, breakout rooms for attendees
- Getting the most out of an online event
- How to make connections to get in touch after the event
- Be aware of too much fluff in your message/pitch – keep it short and simple
- Don’t go into sales mode
- Connect on LinkedIn or a quick email after the event
- Follow the event rules
- Recap: Homework, preparation, contact the organizer, know the format/rules, identify those you wish to connect with
- Share our podcast, like, and subscribe
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog