In this episode, Mark chats with his business partner Michael Yardney, Founder of The Metropole Group. The pair discuss how Michael grew and then stepped back from his multi-million dollar national business.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals, while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast Mark explores:
- Intro and background – Michael Yardney
- The first things to let go, when to start letting go
- Finding your team’s strengths for the next evolution
- Keeping busy with things you enjoy about the business
- Content creation and spending time with grandkids
- Your way may not be the only way or the best way
- The pandemic forced some things to change
- Finding the next steps for growth
- Finding the right people, earning trust
- Mark’s view of Michael’s trajectory
- Share our podcast with someone who might benefit, like, and subscribe…and let me know of future topics you’d like to hear about
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog