By Mark Creedon
Letting Go – How to Become a Delegation Ninja
In this episode, we look at how you can get more time, freedom, and money by getting more done by others.
There are some very simple tricks to getting more done by others. In this episode, I show you:
- The very simple rules you need to follow to smash the delegation brick wall
- How to become supremely confident that the people around you can get it done…whatever it is!
- Why business owners don’t delegate and how to fix it.
- Scaling your business is not hard when you are able to
- Let go
- Empower others
- Move responsibility away from you
In this episode I will show you exactly how to achieve that – all in around 15 minutes!
Welcome to the Mastermind for Business podcast. Each week, business coach and host Mark Creedon, the leading authority on how to spend less time in your business and more time in your life, speaks with special guests who can help you find more time, money, and freedom while developing a business that’s not relying on you 24/7.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast, Mark explores:
- Lack of delegation usually means a lack of confidence in your team
- The fallacy of omnipotence and loss of control
- Lack of confidence = lack of training
- Scaling isn’t possible if you don’t let go- you may be the bottleneck
- Control – can your team deliver 70-80% of what you can do?
- Four ways to delegate well – clear expectations, tools/resources to succeed, clear reporting protocols, delegate responsibility, not the task itself
- Answering questions with questions
- Delegating is the only way to find spare time
- Share this with someone who needs help in their business
Mark Creedon is the founder of Business Accelerator mastermind by Metropole and business coach to some of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs – helping them build a true business, not a job.
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog