How to work out what the next right thing is in your business
As an entrepreneur, you probably realize that at any given time, there are probably 100 things you could be doing for your business, but as Mark explains, only a few things you should be doing. How do you figure out what to work on? What is the next right thing in your business? There’s a process (isn’t there always?) to determine what that ‘right thing’ is, and how to identify the six areas you should focus on. The next step is allocating your tasks based on those criteria. In this episode, you’ll discover exactly what you should be doing next and that will help you build a business that is no longer reliant on you.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast, Mark explores:
- So many things to be done, only a few that SHOULD be done
- Basecamp, Shape Up, and the ‘capture card’ worksheet
- 3 steps to figuring it out
- What six areas of your business should you look at?
- An exercise – grade yourself in each area
- A case study – good leads and sales, falling down on delivery
- Looking at your graded areas
- Figuring out the benefit to each task- it doesn’t have to be financial
- Go through this exercise, find your focus, identify the benefits
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog