How to Simplify Your Business
In this episode, Mark looks at a bookshop (a “Shoten”) in the upscale Ginza district in Tokyo. The Morioka Shoten has mastered the art of simplifying their product offering to remove the “confusion of choice”. How can you simplify the choices available in your business? Reducing the options your customers can choose from will in turn “amplify” the selections available.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals, while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast Mark explores:
- A bookstore in Japan has a completely outrageous (but successful) concept
- What is this shop really selling?
- Removing the confusion of choice
- You’re probably not selling what you think you are
- How can you simplify your choices?
- Simplifying then ‘amplifies’ those options
- What is the outcome you’re selling?
- Understand what your true product is
- How can you simplify? Curate? Reduce choices?
- What can you do to ‘amplify’? Further the experience?
- The easiest way to grow your business is to simplify it
- Share our podcast, like, and subscribe
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog