How to nail your recruiting strategy with Deon Haar
Are you hiring new team members just because “you really like them”? Have you considered your actual business needs? In this episode, Mark chats about this topic with expert recruiter Deon Haar to make sure your recruitment strategy really works for your company.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals, while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast Mark explores:
- Mistakes people make in recruiting
- Re-evaluate open positions for your needs
- Don’t just hire a younger ‘you’- account for your weaknesses & needs
- Recruiters need a lot of information from both sides to make a match
- Job aspects candidates are focused on in interviews
- Making the recruiting experience positive from the outset
- Be strategic, meet the market, create a great hiring experience
- Share our podcast with someone who might benefit, like, and subscribe…and let me know of future topics you’d like to hear about
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog