How to Get More Done Like Branson
Everyone has the same amount of time – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, etc., – so all you can really manage is your “priorities.” Do you have difficulty identifying which tasks to delegate to your team? In this episode, Mark lays out the steps in the “traffic light system” to help you prioritize and delegate your day-to-day work. It’s simple hacks like this that people like Richard Branson use to get more done than you could ever imagine possible.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals, while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast, Mark explores:
- You can’t actually manage time, only priorities
- Making lists of your daily tasks
- The ‘traffic light’ system
- A team dispute that should have been moved to someone else
- Removing ‘red tasks’ from your list – delegating
- Amber tasks – can you delegate a portion of these to someone else?
- The basic rule of delegation – transferring the “responsibility” for the task
- Hiring vs. becoming a CEO
- Recapping the steps to this system – this is how Branson does what he does
- Share our podcast with someone who might benefit, like, and subscribe…and let me know of future topics you’d like to hear about
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog