Getting The Best From Your Team
Mark is joined by Caroline Creedon in this episode to discuss leadership and management skills and techniques that help you hire the right team and keep them on a positive track. From looking for a ‘fire in the eye’ of potential employees, to resetting negative mindsets, to catching people doing things right, you’ll hear lots of helpful strategies for elevating your team from good to great.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals, while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast Mark explores:
- How the Apollo Mission team was chosen
- Skills vs. culture
- Helping your team members reset a negative mindset
- Caroline’s leadership background
- Quotes from The One Minute Manager
- The Dale Carnegie course and his theories
- Catching team members ‘doing something right’
- Share our podcast with someone who might benefit, like, and subscribe…and let me know of future topics you’d like to hear about
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog