Create Killer Video Content for Business
In this episode Mark chats with Nick Creedon from Creedon Content about how to create killer content videos and what holds most business owners back. From finding your ‘flow’ to making sure your content is something your audience wants to see, Nick shares valuable content tips and offers the Creedon Content Video Squad master class for listeners to learn more.
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals, while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast Mark explores:
- Top 3 mistakes when making video
- Lack of goals/purpose/end result/outcome
- Audience-directed content vs. self-directed content
- Poor pre-planning of video content
- Audience’s respond to authenticity – small mistakes are relatable
- Flow vs. script, planning before execution
- Video Squad master class from Creeden Content
- Make sure all your desired content has been included
- Re-emphasizing “know your audience”
- Share our podcast, like, and subscribe
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog