3 Keys to business freedom in 2024
Are you maximizing the sacred trilogy of Time, Team, and Targets? If you want to gain more freedom from your business so you can spend more time doing the things you want, these are the three things you need to focus on. In this episode, Mark shows you how to determine, identify, calculate, and delegate within these three areas.
You’ll hear how to identify the ‘highest and best use of your time’, how to get a team that thinks like you so they can run the business without you, and how to set targets that your team can achieve while you work at your best power!
The Mastermind for Business podcast is powered by Business Accelerator Mastermind, a coaching program that helps service business owners and professionals double their revenue whilst halving their time in the business. Each week, Mark Creedon, a Business Coach at Business Accelerator Mastermind, speaks with some of the best business minds in the world and shares simple, practical steps you can take to create the business you always wanted.
About Business Accelerator Mastermind
Business Accelerator Mastermind is a hands-on practical program aimed at driving results fast. Spearheaded by Mark and Caroline Creedon and a range of highly qualified experts, the program will give you back the freedom you hoped for when you first started your business or professional practice. With his coaching program, Business Accelerator Mastermind, Mark helps business owners maximize their time, set and achieve goals while remaining accountable.
In today’s podcast, Mark explores:
- The ‘highest and best use of your time’
- Time: Calculating your time/worth
- Case Study: A concrete slab for the dog
- How much is your freedom worth?
- Do the traffic light exercise for your last few weeks
- Three best uses of your time
- Team: what can you delegate?
- Share the journey/destination of your business with your team
- Communicating value and purpose to your team
- Targets: you should not be the only one working toward them
- Leading from behind
- Share this with someone who might benefit
Sign up for the free Newsletter
For exclusive materials’ not found on the blog